Monday, November 12, 2012

Get Ready for Christmas: Printable Advent Calendars

When I was a kid my favorite December activity was adding to our Christmas advent wreath.  I loved counting down the days to Christmas and picking my favorite things to put on the wreath each day.

Creating a Christmas advent doesn't have to be complicated or hard.  I know there are a lot of awesome ideas out there that include treats, toys, or activities for each day.  And I'm thinking that those are fun.  But I'm also thinking that they are LOTS of work.

Using one of our printable Christmas Advents makes the work minimal and you can use it year after year without any extra effort!  Just laminate the pieces (or cover them in clear contact paper), use sticky tack to attach them each day, and your family will have fun with it every year.

Today you can get 30% off any of our advent calendars, so you can have it all ready for December 1st!  Just enter the code: adventFUN at checkout to get the discount.


And if you need a little help knowing just how to print and finish up your advent calendar, you can check out the tutorial we did a couple years ago.

No comments: