Friday, September 11, 2009

FREEBIE FRIDAY


I'm a few minutes (ok, 40 minutes) late posting the freebie this week. But I have a good excuse!

I've been working all day to get another category of products on the website, and let me tell you it's gonna be good. I'm pretty sure you're going to love it. (If you don't love it, could you please just praise the new category anyway? Because that would really make me feel much better.)

ANYWAYS

This week's freebie is a coloring page. We have a few new ones, and this is my favorite of the new. King Benjamin looks so cute up there on his tower, don't you think?

So come get it free! (And I'll make sure and take it down 40 minutes late tomorrow so it had a full 24 hour run!)

Oh yeah, and we have a new Primary talk following this month's theme. So grab that too! :)

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

I loves this music who is it? Tell everything about it please!!!
Krista Butler
bulerbutts.blogspot.com