Friday, October 19, 2012

So, our site....

You may have noticed that our site is seriously messed up.  SERIOUSLY MESSED UP.  And this time - it's not even my fault.

Since we've been hacked into so often lately, I paid our hosting company to go in and check for malicious stuff and any other nasty post-hacker junk that was letting people back in easily.  It was to be an "excellent service" for our site that was to help out in many excellent ways.

But instead THEY TOTALLY SCREWED EVERYTHING UP!!!!!

I cannot convey to you how utterly angry I am. 

ANGRY.

So anyways.  I have no idea if you can even order or what.  It's all sorts of crazy messed up all over the place.  And if our hosting company doesn't put it back the way it was in the next 24 hours, I'm going to spread to the world how horrible their "excellent service" is.  Because I am not in a "turn the other cheek"/"forgive and forget" mood - I'm just ANGRY.

grrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: