Saturday, June 9, 2012

how to enjoy art without moving your tushy

I'm a big fan of art so walking through a gallery or museum is one of my favorite things to do.  Yet, sadly, I don't get to do it very often. 

But the Greenwich Workshop has a cure.  They have an online catalog and some e-books that I can look at on my computer or ipad!  Which means I get to enjoy their artwork without ever lifting a cheek for my chair!

Check out their catalog:


Great stuff, right?  My favorites come from Andrew Denman and James C. Christensen.

If you if like that style of art and want to you peruse or purchase some artwork for yourself (including some amazing LDS artwork) you can check out The Repartee Gallery based in Utah.  Their website also has an expansive list of artwork to look at and enjoy, and you can even make a wishlist of the art pieces you'd like.  (Then you can let share your list when it comes time for gift giving!)

And now, you'll have to excuse me, because I will be spending the next hour looking at art.

No comments: