Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BYU Women's Conference 2012


This evening I'm packing my big camera, HD recorder, brand new laptop, ipad, and a sprinkle of happiness in a bag and heading to Women's Conference 2012 at BYU. I'm super excited because not only do I get to attend, but I get a behind the scene look at all the events. And it's going to be awesome.

I'll be live blogging, tweeting, facebooking, pinteresting, and instagramming the whole time I'm there. That way you can feel like you're there with me! Plus it will be a great opportunity to learn and grow spiritually.

Not only can you see what I'm posting, but you can follow Mormon Mommy Blogs and Veronica's Viewpoint as they attend classes. You can also get free printables with sayings straight from the conference courtesy of Mormon Mommy Blogs, Leelou Blogs, Veronica's Viewpoint, Peonies and Poppyseeds, and US at Green Jello with Carrots!

So look for those too. You can see all the latest updates on various platforms by searching the hashtag #byuwomensconf

In honor of Women's Conference we are having a special discount code on our site.  When you're checking out, enter the code: WOMEN2012 to get 20% off your order of downloadable products!

And if you're also attending BYU Women's Conference, come find me and I'll give you coupon worth 50% off. (You'll know it's me because I'll be the chubby one carrying around about 500 bags.)

I hope to see you there! If not, don't forget to come back frequently over the next two days so it feels like you were there.  :)

No comments: