Friday, August 5, 2011

Freebie Friday



You can get our two new lesson helpers FOR FREE when you spend $5 in our shop.

These are great for Primary classes or FHE.  I tested them out on a group of 6 year olds, so I know what I'm talking about.  The class I taught before we moved as full of boys that would say stuff like, "Man, I can't wait to get home and throw this piece of trash away!"  And then they'd stomp on the handouts and coloring pages.  BUT the time I used these two?  They LUUUURVED them.

You can make a priesthood pinwheel by attaching the sheet to a pencil or straw.  And kids love pinwheels - it's been scientifically proven.

Their very, ultimate, most, favoritest lesson handout was the Steps of Repentance happy face.  You can spin the wheel so that their face gets happier as he/she completes the steps of repentance.  They thought it was awesome.  And we had to tell stories about repentance so we could use each of their faces.



To get them for free, just do this:

1- Put $5 worth of downloadable products in your cart.

2- Put the Priesthood Pinwheel and Steps of Repentance in your cart.

3- Make sure you're signed in.

4- Enter the code: TWOFREE

5-  Check out.


And have fun with your Primary class or Family Home Evening.  Because, like I said, these are kid approved.

No comments: