Friday, June 3, 2011

Freebie Friday



I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's June.  To me that means school gets out, the sun may possibly shine, and Father's Day is rapidly approaching. Whether my brain actually realizes it or not.  So if you're like me, and are still stuck in April (of 2004), here's a little something that will help you prepare for the impending holiday.

If you spend $5 in our shop, you can get the We Love Dad Cake printables FOR FREE.  And you even have time to print this and fill the pieces with candy and love notes.

Alll you have to do is:

1- Put $5 worth of downloadable products in your cart.
2- Put We Love Dad Cake in your cart.
3- Make sure you are signed in.
4- Enter the code: dadCAKE
5- Check out.

And happy June to you (maybe if I say "it is June" enough I might actually believe it).

No comments: