Thursday, May 26, 2011

for my awesome scrapping friends

Guess what?

My first digital scrapbook kits are available at MyMemories!




Digital scrapbooking with MyMemories is so easy.  And fun.  And affordable.  And now you can use kits designed by ME.  And I'll be designing more kits in the future.   That you can use.  Eventually.  Like, whenever I actually get them done.  (This whole moving thing is seriously throwing me off.)

And did you know the MyMemories Suite software makes books in several different formats and shapes?  You can make them square, landscape, and portrait (letter size). The square books can also be made in 12x12, 8x8, or 6x6 inch sizes. And to make things easy, all square page sizes in the software are 12x12 - that way you can choose ANY of the square sizes when you're ordering.  You can even create one book and print it in each size....except that I'm not sure why you would.  BUT YOU CAN.  And that's what counts.

And you can still use our special code to get 50% off the MyMemories Suite software.  Just enter: SAVEMOM50 and the software will only cost you $20.  And then you can download my Out on a Limb kit and start scrapbookin' away!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So cute!