Saturday, December 12, 2009

on the second day of Christmas...


DAY TWO:
Buy any of our new "My Little Church Bags" and get your choice of file folder game
FREE*!

(And don't forget that you can use the code: MDTYFHUXTCBYHRHRNQUQ and get $5 off when you spend $20 on any of our stuff manufactured at Zazzle.
)

With 8 new designs, these bags are the perfect size to take file folder games and I Can Draw books to church. Get one for each kid in your family and personalize them their names.

My kids will each have one of these under the tree this year, with a finished file folder game already to go inside! Your kids can have that too - there's still plenty of time to have this made and shipped.

*Ok, this is how it works: Since we get our things manufactured through Zazzle you'll have to send us an email (info AT greenjellowithcarrots.com) after you order with your choice of free file folder game. Then I'll email that game to you tomorrow night. (I know, it's kind of a stupid process, sorry.) If I don't hear from you about the file you'd like, I'll randomly pick one and send it your way!

Oh yeah, and we have some BRAND NEW file folder games to choose from, check it out.

No comments: