Friday, December 18, 2009

on the eighth day of Christmas...

Today's deal is BUY ONE GET ONE I CAN DRAW BOOKS.

I don't think many people know exactly what an I Can Draw Book is. Let me tell you - they're GREAT. Each book contains step by step instructions on how to draw Gospel scenes.

My kids love these - and I like how they can sit quietly through Sacrament Meeting drawing scenes from Church history or the Nativity.

If you laminate the "My Masterpiece" page and use either crayons or dry erase markers you can use it over and over and over until you're child has drawn every picture in the book 500 times at LEAST. Just draw, then wipe off and start over.

So go get one, two or all of our I Can Draw Books today! Enter in the book you'd like free in the comment section of the order form and I'll get that emailed to you on saturday.

No comments: