Monday, September 17, 2012

Boutique Treasures

I love going to boutiques that carry handmade stuff.  There are so many creative people out there and not only is it fun to see everything, but I also always feel good each time I support a small local business.  That's why I'm going to check out the Fall Simple Treasures Boutique in Farmington Utah this week!

It starts Wednesday (the 19th) and ends on the 22nd at the Legacy Events Center in Farmington.  And it's going to be awesome because there will be over 100 local crafters there.  And they're having a grand opening on Wednesday morning from 10AM - noon that involves a treasure hunt and prizes.  And I like both treasure hunts AND prizes.

It's a little bit of a drive for me to get there, but it's going to be worth it.  If I have not yet convinced you to join me, here are some bullet points to entice you further:

  • You can win a $50 Gift Card by texting the word “treasure” to 24587
  • It's going to be HUGE.
  • The hours are W-F 10am to 8pm and Sat 10am to 6pm
  • $1 Admission
  • Central Checkout (shop all vendors, just pay once!)
  • All Major Credit Cards Accepted
  • Check out their cool facebook page for special giveaways.
  • It's scientifically proven that your insides shrivel up and die a little if you don't look at handmade stuff at least once every six months.

And if you're STILL not convinced, then watch this movie:



So I'll see you there, right?!

No comments: