Friday, August 24, 2012

Freebie Friday: Free Printable

I hope everyone enjoyed our double take deals last week!  Thanks to everyone who participated - we had fun.

So this week my kids headed back to school.  I have a five year old who just entered all day kindergarten which makes me proud and scared all at the same time.  Also I have a second and fourth grader.  Which means that I have a child in the BIG KID HALL.  It's totally weirding me out - - hence the need to tell you all.

Also, I dropped an armoire on my foot on monday afternoon and so I've had elephant foot all week.  As in, my foot looks like an elephant's foot in size and color.  Which merits laziness and lots of time in front of Netflix with my elephant appendage on a pillow.

ALSO also, I want to ask you guys to do me a favor while getting our freebie this week.  Head on over to yourLDSradio's blog and grab this free 8x10 printable with a quote from Russell M. Nelson, and while you're there browse the blog a little and leave a comment or two.  Because I've been blogging for them for a few weeks now and NO ONE ever comments.  It's embarrassing.  So yeah.  Help me out.  Pretty please.  Just think about poor little me and my weirded out elephant foot, then comment out of pity.


No comments: