Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Deals DAY FOUR: Scrapbooking and Crafts!

With the end of the year comes the realization that I have all those pictures I've taken ALL YEAR LONG and haven't done a single thing with.  Which is usually the time that I turn to digital scrapbooking.  (Or I turn a blind eye and pretend like I didn't actually realize we had that many pictures to contend with....but digital scrapbooking is the better option.)  So today's deal is all about our scrapbooking and craft section!

FIRST: Our entire Scrapbooking and Craft section will be 40% off all day (but only today).  No need to use codes, the discount is already applied!


SECOND: We have 12 BRAND NEW products!  Just make sure and grab them while they're on sale.



And you still have a few days to enter to win one of the four FREE Christmas Album Downloads we're giving away!

Check back tomorrow for day five of our Christmas Deal Week!

No comments: