Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Album WINNERS!

Thanks to everyone for helping us have such an excellent week of Christmas deals!  (Our customers are the greatest.  ever.)

Here are the 4 (randomly chosen) winners of the Christmas album by Jason Black:

Mrs. Mordecia
Veronica
Wendy
and
CrazyMommy

If the winners could please get me their email addresses (send them to melissa at greenjellowithcarrots.com), and I will send you the link to download the album for free!

And don't forget that you are all welcome to download "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" for free even if you didn't win the whole album:  http://jasonlyleblack.com/free/

Also, one last thing, now that our Christmas Deal week is over, we are taking a holiday hiatus!  In the next few weeks I have my 10 year anniversary, Christmas, my bro-in-law's wedding, New Years, and my birthday to celebrate, so I'm going to be spending as many moments as possible with my family (and extended family).  Which means: I'll be available if you have any concerns with an order, but there will be no freebie fridays until I return to the land of the non-holiday-celebrating sometime that first week in January.  So, for now....


Merry Christmas!


Happy New Year!


See you later!!!

1 comment:

DMS said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a happy anniversary and a happy birthday. Enjoy all of the fun events and activities you have coming up! WOW!

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/