Saturday, April 30, 2011

awesome things we found this week


The Casual Blogger Community is getting a DIRECTORY of awesome blogs.  Which is cool, you know, if you like reading awesome blogs.






I think this book looks cool.  Probably because I'm really horrible at kitchen stuff.  And also I need the easy to make recipes and ideas.  And also because this author has a ridiculously cool blog that has even more awesome recipes and ideas.  And I like it.










These girls are adorable. The girl on the right - I LOVE HER HAIR (seriously dying of cuteness overload here). Plus it's spring here and there's "popcorn" on our trees outside. So this video is awesome.





And also -
WE'RE HAVING A HUGE BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY  EXTRAVAGANZA WEEK STARTING ON MONDAY!!!!!!

Just so you know.

(It's going to be huge.)

No comments: