Thursday, February 17, 2011

Freebie Friday


I'm posting the freebie 2 1/2 hours early - for all of those who sit at their computers patiently waiting for me to update the blog (you all do that, right?) Actually I'm posting early because our internet has been super flaky since my husband decided to "fix" our router, and I would hate to lose the connection again right when I'm needing to post this. (Word of advice - don't let my husband touch your router.)

So anyways, THE FREEBIE, is our brand new and completely adorable I Love to See the Temple file folder game. Your child can use the pieces and scenery to "build" the temple.

You can get it for free by following these super easy steps:

1- Put $5 worth of downloadable items in your cart.

2- Put the I Love to See the Temple file folder game in your cart.

3- Make sure you're signed in.

4- Send me a million dollars in unmarked bills.

5- Enter the code: lovetheTEMPLE

VIOLA, free file folder game.

Ok, fine, you can skip step #4 and still get the game for free. But I'd rather you didn't skip it.

And now, here's to hoping my router recovers itself or we get someone who actually knows what they're doing to come look at the damage my husband caused.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So cute! I love it!!!