Friday, September 3, 2010

Freebie Friday

Sorry I'm slacking on the freebie this week. I do have a good (enough) excuse though: KIDNEY STONE. (I'm doing better now.)

I've reactivated the code from last friday, so that's going to count as our freebie again this week. Just enter: freebie20 when you check out and you'll get 20% off your downloadable order.

We haven't updated our products for a few weeks, but we do have big plans for the future (some of those plans involve involuntary purchases of new computers, because it seems that any computer/laptop we touch these days would rather jump off a cliff than continue working.)

We also will have a big announcement coming up at the beginning of October, something that we hope you like. It has to do with discounted products and way for YOU to earn money with Green Jello with Carrots. So keep your eye open for that.

And I promise, next week, we'll have a REAL freebie!

No comments: