Friday, June 4, 2010

our CBC table

For those of you who didn't hear about CBC, it was Casual Blogger Conference and took place in Sandy, Utah last weekend.

And see, we were there! (And I don't know if I mentioned this before, but it was tons of fun.)

(Melanie's head is in this picture because I said, "Hey Mom, I'm going to take a picture so either smile or move." And then she took much too long to do either so I just took the picture. And then she did end up moving after that, so I took another one, but there was a glare on our banner so I had to post this one anyway.)


We sat next to some really fun ladies who owned Half Tees (which are killer cool - you have to get one...or two.)

We also got to meet some other great people with companies like: Cherish Bound, CraziBeautiful Women, Ollibird, Memory Mixer, Sugardoodle, and I got to chat for many many minutes to the girls at Persnickity Prints (they're fabulous.)

But most of all we got to meet tons and tons of bloggers and friends, which was the very best part of going to CBC!

3 comments:

Simone said...

Hi Melissa! I had a problem with 2 orders I haven't received the download info. I sent you an e-mail early this week but I still haven't heard from you till now. Could you please, help me? Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Have you looked in your junkmail, sometimes filters will send the download info there. If it isn't there, Melissa can help you out.

Simone said...

Thanks for trying to help but it is not. The most weird is that I received the info for the other materials I bought together but one item is missing.