Monday, May 17, 2010

NEW I Can Draw Book


If you haven't checked out our I Can Draw Books, you really don't know what you're missing. My kids love these things.

There 4 step-by-step instructions for each of the 24 drawings. In our new book "Joseph in Egypt" your child can draw pictures from the whole story (including Potipher's wife.)

You can also use these for FHE (or long car rides.)

Turn the drawings into a game - see who can guess what you're drawing before you reach step 4.

The best part is that if you laminate the last page of each book, which is titled "My Masterpiece," your child can draw with a crayon or erasable marker in the square provided. Then when they're done, they can wipe the page clean and start on a new picture. And you don't end up with 500 drawings to hang on your fridge or the nagging thought of how many trees your kids use up in drawings.

Today (monday may 17 only) the Joseph in Egypt I Can Draw Book is 20% off!

No comments: