Friday, March 12, 2010

March Madness: Day 5

We're not doing our regular Freebie Friday since were in the midst of MARCH MADNESS. (All this foaming at the mouth and giving things away is starting to scare the neighbors. Ok, no one is really foaming. However I am a lifetime sleep drooler. But that really has nothing to do with our super great deal today.)


These are great to keep your family organized and excited for FHE. We even have two new ones to choose from. (I can't wait to get the Duck Pond printed for myself.)

Also - SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - we have a new addition to our family. Last night my sister had a baby girl and made my mom (Melanie, as in, Melanie Millett of GJC) a grandma of six! The birth was exciting, frantic and scary - but everyone is doing ok now and her baby is GORGEOUS. (Or so I hear - no one has sent me any pictures yet!!!!! grrr.)

So tomorrow is our last day of March Madness deals - you don't want to miss it!!

No comments: