Saturday, February 20, 2010

help me give

This isn't exactly about Green Jello with Carrots, but it's kind of about me, so I'm posting it. (I hope you don't mind.)

I used to have my own rubber stamp company. Except that the economy is horrible (newsflash!!!) and it wasn't worth keeping open. But I still have a whole closet full of rubber. It's smelly. And I could really use that closet.

Also, I've been reading a lot about these people. Their daughter had Batten's Disease and died on February 1st. She was a month away from turning 4. They're an amazing family, and their posts around the time of their daughter's death are life changing.

They've set up a non-profit organization called Emma's Hugs in her honor. They use donations to help pay for the little expenses of dealing with a loved one in the hospital (a lot of the times it's the little things that add up the most, and it certainly doesn't help with stress levels.)

And I want to help out. But I can't do it alone.



Click here and read about how I'm using that closet full of rubber entice people to help. (Even if you don't like/use rubber stamps I'm sure you know someone who does. And by helping me spread the word you can help honor the memory of a special little girl named Emma.)

No comments: