Thursday, November 26, 2009

FREEBIE FRIDAY

I'm posting this week's freebie a few hours early, but don't worry, you have until midnight tomorrow (friday) to order and get the free files.


The freebie this week is a set of our most current YW handouts. These go along with lessons 46-49 in Manual 1.


Each lesson has 2 handout choices. And every handout is arranged on a page with multiple images to make your calling easy. Just print, cut and give.


All you have to do is spend $4 in our shop to get the handouts emailed to you for FREE. (I will be emailing the files on saturday.)


And while I have your attention, and in honor of the biggest shopping day of the year (even though I will not be participating, because Black Friday crowds are enough to give me nightmares) I wanted to let you know that I'm offering a few things as a side project:


If you haven't already ordered your Christmas photo cards this year, I am selling some designs on Etsy. Of course you don't need to buy them from my Etsy shop, you can just email me directly and we can skip the whole middleman, but you can see the designs better in my Etsy shop, and see the details of how things work.


These are the designs I have available this year:


I also have a large selection of crocheted hats in my Etsy shop. Most of them are newborn size, but I can create larger sizes upon request. Just let me know which hat you like and I can recreate it for you in the size of your choice.


Lastly, I am going to be offering photo retouching services. I do some of my own photography (you can see samples of my work here) and use Photoshop on a regular, pretty much daily, basis. So if you have any photos that you want to give as gifts, or that just need some work send me an email and I'll see what I can do. I like to give out price quotes after I see the actual pictures, because some require more work than others, and some just have no hope...sorry to say.

No comments: