Monday, October 5, 2009

Green Jello Grab


This week's Green Jello Grab is the Church History I Can Draw book.

I Can Draw Books are great.

They come with simple step by step instructions for your child to follow in four progressive boxes. Your child ends up with their own masterpieces of scenes from early church history.

The last page of each I Can Draw book is called "My Masterpiece." This page can be laminated and used over and over if your child draws with a crayon or dry erase marker. All the child has to do is wipe it clean with a tissue and it is ready for a whole new "Masterpiece."

You can also use the I Can Draw books as a fun FHE activity. In a game similar to group "Pictionary" you can have everyone guess the scene as you complete the steps in the drawings.

Get your Church History I Can Draw book today, while it's 40% off! (The discount is only good on this particular tuesday.)

No comments: